YEG MS Ep23: Multiple Sclerosis in History Part 2 – This episode is part two of two of, “MS in History.”
In this episode I talk about Metalica, Dr. Jean-Martin Charcot, the vitamin D hypothesis, and the geographic distribution of Multiple Sclerosis.
Episode Notes & Links:
- The MS patient survey from Spoonful of Sugar can be found by clicking here!
- “The History of MS” paper by the National MS Society (USA) can be found here!
- Information on St. Lidwina can be found by clicking here and here!
- Link to, “The Humbling History of Multiple Sclerosis,” from Stanford University.
- Link to, “The Case of Augustus d’Este,” paper on pubmed.org.
- Blog posts on Geomagnetic Disturbances and MS: click here for volume 1, click here for volume 2, and click here for volume 3!