YEG MS Podcast Episode #4; Weddings, Politics, and Jo Reiling- In this episode I had the pleasure of talking to Jo Reiling. I’ve know Jo since at least 1999 or 2000 and before either of us had MS. After I end an unrelated rant involving weddings and Canadian politics, Jo and I discuss her journey with the disease. The conversation was very powerful for me due the length of time I have known Jo. I can’t thank her enough for agreeing to speak with me.
Links of interest for the Episode:
Next up in two weeks is my conversation with Neil Blue.
Facebook: Really Long Run To End MS
Podcast (YEG MS): iTunes (or if you have an iPad or iPhone, subscribe using he Podcast app)
Latest posts by Sean (see all)
- YEG MS Episode 20; Fat Bikes 4 MS & Kevin Gest - January 30, 2017
- What works for one doesn’t work for all - January 11, 2017
- YEG MS Episode 19- Exercise, Marriage, and Multiple Sclerosis - December 6, 2016
- Geomagnetic Disturbances & MS, volume 3 - December 1, 2016
- Fatbikes 4 MS 2017!! - November 29, 2016