This is YEG MS Episode 3. YEG MS is an Edmonton, Alberta, Canada based podcast focussing on multiple sclerosis.
In this episode I talk about MS Support groups, how heat and temperature affect MSers, and feature my conversation with Dave Gordon. Dave is a local Edmonton Oilers blogger at the OilersRig.com. Dave was diagnosed with MS almost two years ago and we talk about his journey and of course the Edmonton Oilers.
Links for this episode:
Next up in two weeks is my conversation with Jo Reiling.
Facebook: Really Long Run To End MS
Podcast (YEG MS): iTunes (or if you have an iPad or iPhone, subscribe using he Podcast app)
Latest posts by Sean (see all)
- YEG MS Episode 23, “MS in History Part 2.” - August 18, 2017
- YEG MS Podcast Episode #22, “MS in History.” - August 8, 2017
- YEG MS Episode 21, “It’s been awhile and….Marijuana and Multiple Sclerosis?” - July 4, 2017
- YEG MS Episode 20; Fat Bikes 4 MS & Kevin Gest - January 30, 2017
- What works for one doesn’t work for all - January 11, 2017