YEG MS Ep22: Multiple Sclerosis in History – This is the first episode which will be broadcast on the, “MS & Me,” internet radio network through msunites.com. This episode is part one or two of, “MS in History.”
I also mention the survey being conducted by Spoonful of Sugar out of London England. This survey is intended for people living with Multiple Sclerosis allover the globe. The link to the survey can be found below.
Episode Notes & Links:
- The MS patient survey from Spoonful of Sugar can be found by clicking here!
- “The History of MS” paper by the National MS Society (USA) can be found here!
- Information on St. Lidwina can be found by clicking here and here!
- Link to, “The Humbling History of Multiple Sclerosis,” from Stanford University.
- Link to, “The Case of Augustus d’Este,” paper on pubmed.org.