YEG MS Podcast, Episode 1- GMD Disturbances and Meghan Cooper- This is the first official episode of the YEG MS podcast. In this episode:
- I talk about geomagnetic disturbances, or GMD’s, and the possibility they could play a part in causing Multiple Sclerosis
- I complain about people and lineups
- I share part-one of my conversation with Meghan Cooper. She’s a local mother, wife, and MS warrior. We both agree that you should never share your diagnosis with anyone at registries when renewing your license and that getting life insurance is next to impossible.
Point of interest links for the episode:
- Geomagnetic Disturbances and Multiple Sclerosis
- A follow up on Geomagnetic Disturbances and Multiple Sclerosis
- Correlation of multiple sclerosis incidence in the UK 1990-2010 with geomagnetic disturbances (paper; pdf)
- the Vitamin D hypothesis
- Geomagnetic Disturbances and Multiple Sclerosis (paper; pdf)
Part 2 of my conversation with Meghan will be in the next episode of YEG MS, which will be released in two weeks time.