I recently was informed that back in late November, my YEG MS podcast was named one of the, “best MS podcasts of the year,” for 2015 by Healthline. For a newbie at podcasting with no formal training, which I’m sure is obvious to my listeners, it was pretty cool to receive some recognition.
How you feel affects every precious day of your life. Healthline understands that, which is why we’re committed to being your most trusted ally in your pursuit of health and well-being.
You can depend on us to provide expert content along with genuine caring. Both of which will support, guide, and inspire you toward the best possible health outcomes for you and your family.
Bottom line: We’re human, just like you. We know that peace of mind can make all the difference in how you feel. So we’ll be here when you need us.
They also state on their website that they receive 40 million monthly viewers, so it is pretty amazing that my little podcast had that kind of exposure.
Now I just have to produce my first podcast of 2016!
Latest posts by Sean (see all)
- YEG MS Episode 23, “MS in History Part 2.” - August 18, 2017
- YEG MS Podcast Episode #22, “MS in History.” - August 8, 2017
- YEG MS Episode 21, “It’s been awhile and….Marijuana and Multiple Sclerosis?” - July 4, 2017
- YEG MS Episode 20; Fat Bikes 4 MS & Kevin Gest - January 30, 2017
- What works for one doesn’t work for all - January 11, 2017