YEG MS Ep20: Fat Bikes 4 MS & Kevin Gest- In this episode I interview Molly about the second annual, “Fat Bike 4 MS, ” fundraiser for the MS Society of Canada. I also welcome my first guest from the United States. I had the opportunity to interview the recently diagnosed Kevin Gest who is a competitive cyclist from Phoenix Arizona.
Links of interest:
- Fat Bikes 4 MS webpage
- Karl Domning; Photographer for the Fat Bikes 4 MS
- CoDuSe group exercise programme improves balance and reduces falls in people with multiple sclerosis (paper; pdf
- Improvements in cognition, quality of life, and physical performance with clinical Pilates in multiple sclerosis (paper; pdf)
- Walking Exercise & Yoga on Acute Mood Symptoms in People with MS (paper;pdf)
The next episode will be in February!
Latest posts by Sean (see all)
- YEG MS Episode 20; Fat Bikes 4 MS & Kevin Gest - January 30, 2017
- What works for one doesn’t work for all - January 11, 2017
- YEG MS Episode 19- Exercise, Marriage, and Multiple Sclerosis - December 6, 2016
- Geomagnetic Disturbances & MS, volume 3 - December 1, 2016
- Fatbikes 4 MS 2017!! - November 29, 2016