YEG MS Ep19: Exercise, Marriage, and Multiple Sclerosis- This is the first video episode of the YEG MS podcast. In this episode I talk about the positive impact of exercise on marriages/relationships for people who have multiple sclerosis (or the people living with them). I also make reference and highlight the study, “A qualitative investigation of exercising with MS and the impact on the spousal relationship” by Sean Horton et al.
Links of interest:
The next episode will be in early January!
Latest posts by Sean (see all)
- YEG MS Episode 20; Fat Bikes 4 MS & Kevin Gest - January 30, 2017
- What works for one doesn’t work for all - January 11, 2017
- YEG MS Episode 19- Exercise, Marriage, and Multiple Sclerosis - December 6, 2016
- Geomagnetic Disturbances & MS, volume 3 - December 1, 2016
- Fatbikes 4 MS 2017!! - November 29, 2016