YEG MS Episode 17; Han Solo Redux- I’m flying solo with no guests. In this episode I touch on: Geomagnetic Disturbances and Multiple Sclerosis, Bryan Bickell, and Remembrance Day.
Unlike the last one, this episode is edited.
Links of interest:
- The possible effects of solar and geomagnetic activity on multiple sclerosis (paper)
- Follow up- geomagnetic disturbances and multiple sclerosis (blog post)
- Geomagnetic disturbances and multiple sclerosis (blog post)
- Former Blackhawk Bryan Bickell diagnosed with multiple sclerosis (news story)
- The Echo Chamber (blog post)
The next podcast will be before Christmas!
Latest posts by Sean (see all)
- YEG MS Podcast Episode #22, “MS in History.” - August 8, 2017
- YEG MS Episode 21, “It’s been awhile and….Marijuana and Multiple Sclerosis?” - July 4, 2017
- YEG MS Episode 20; Fat Bikes 4 MS & Kevin Gest - January 30, 2017
- What works for one doesn’t work for all - January 11, 2017
- YEG MS Episode 19- Exercise, Marriage, and Multiple Sclerosis - December 6, 2016