YEG MS Episode 17; Han Solo Redux- I’m flying solo with no guests. In this episode I touch on: Geomagnetic Disturbances and Multiple Sclerosis, Bryan Bickell, and Remembrance Day.
Unlike the last one, this episode is edited.
Links of interest:
- The possible effects of solar and geomagnetic activity on multiple sclerosis (paper)
- Follow up- geomagnetic disturbances and multiple sclerosis (blog post)
- Geomagnetic disturbances and multiple sclerosis (blog post)
- Former Blackhawk Bryan Bickell diagnosed with multiple sclerosis (news story)
- The Echo Chamber (blog post)
The next podcast will be before Christmas!
Latest posts by Sean (see all)
- YEG MS Episode 20; Fat Bikes 4 MS & Kevin Gest - January 30, 2017
- What works for one doesn’t work for all - January 11, 2017
- YEG MS Episode 19- Exercise, Marriage, and Multiple Sclerosis - December 6, 2016
- Geomagnetic Disturbances & MS, volume 3 - December 1, 2016
- Fatbikes 4 MS 2017!! - November 29, 2016