YEG MS Episode 16; YEG MS in YOW- I’m on the road in Ottawa, Ontario for this episode. In this edition I talk about: a new study that seems to indicate that running can have a positive impact on MS and other neurological conditions, the Grizzly ultra marathon in Canmore, the Tour of Champions, and my favorite sneakers.
This episode is unedited and I uploaded the raw audio from my hotel room in Ottawa.
Links of interest:
Latest posts by Sean (see all)
- YEG MS Episode 20; Fat Bikes 4 MS & Kevin Gest - January 30, 2017
- What works for one doesn’t work for all - January 11, 2017
- YEG MS Episode 19- Exercise, Marriage, and Multiple Sclerosis - December 6, 2016
- Geomagnetic Disturbances & MS, volume 3 - December 1, 2016
- Fatbikes 4 MS 2017!! - November 29, 2016