YEG MS episode 13: Andre- Andre Lessard, the Community Manager from Sport Check West Edmonton Mall, stops by to talk about his incredible journey which saw him lose 100lbs and qualify for the Boston Marathon. Inspiring story!
Links of interest for the Episode:
- Article about Andre in Running Magazine.ca
- Incredible Moment 8-Year-Old with Cerebral Palsy Finishes First Triathlon
- Andre/Sport Check West Ed on Twitter
- Andre on Instagram
The next podcast will either be at the end of April or after the Really Long Run on May 14th!
Latest posts by Sean (see all)
- YEG MS Episode 20; Fat Bikes 4 MS & Kevin Gest - January 30, 2017
- What works for one doesn’t work for all - January 11, 2017
- YEG MS Episode 19- Exercise, Marriage, and Multiple Sclerosis - December 6, 2016
- Geomagnetic Disturbances & MS, volume 3 - December 1, 2016
- Fatbikes 4 MS 2017!! - November 29, 2016