YEG MS episode 14: Some people piss me off and the Really Long Run 2016- Solo mission on this podcast. I talk about how the Really Long Run 2016 went and how some “normal” people really piss me off.
Links of interest for the Episode:
- Really Long Run promotional video by Production 71
The next podcast will be in a few weeks!
The following two tabs change content below.
I am a 40 year old husband and father who was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 2007. MS doesn't own me, I own it. I have run three half marathons and four ultra-marathons since my diagnosis and completed the Leduc to Camrose MS Bike tour five times. I've also run the first day of the Bike Tour twice ( The Really Long Run to End MS) . I can be reached anytime via email at sean"AT"ownmultiplesclerosis"DOT"com. Be well.
Latest posts by Sean (see all)
- YEG MS Episode 20; Fat Bikes 4 MS & Kevin Gest - January 30, 2017
- What works for one doesn’t work for all - January 11, 2017
- YEG MS Episode 19- Exercise, Marriage, and Multiple Sclerosis - December 6, 2016
- Geomagnetic Disturbances & MS, volume 3 - December 1, 2016
- Fatbikes 4 MS 2017!! - November 29, 2016