YEG MS episode 11: #RickRolling, a possible cure, and Fat Bikes for MS!- Mike and Molly from the Fat Bikes for MS event stop by and I talk about a possible cure and how I managed to #RickRoll myself.
Links of interest for the Episode:
- The Definition of #RickRolling
- Cancer treatment for MS patients gives ‘remarkable’ results
- Fat Bikes for MS Event Brite page!
- Revolution Cycle
See you in February.
The following two tabs change content below.
I am a 40 year old husband and father who was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 2007. MS doesn't own me, I own it. I have run three half marathons and four ultra-marathons since my diagnosis and completed the Leduc to Camrose MS Bike tour five times. I've also run the first day of the Bike Tour twice ( The Really Long Run to End MS) . I can be reached anytime via email at sean"AT"ownmultiplesclerosis"DOT"com. Be well.
Latest posts by Sean (see all)
- YEG MS Episode 23, “MS in History Part 2.” - August 18, 2017
- YEG MS Podcast Episode #22, “MS in History.” - August 8, 2017
- YEG MS Episode 21, “It’s been awhile and….Marijuana and Multiple Sclerosis?” - July 4, 2017
- YEG MS Episode 20; Fat Bikes 4 MS & Kevin Gest - January 30, 2017
- What works for one doesn’t work for all - January 11, 2017