YEG MS episode 9 Remembrance Day & Nick Dehod- This is the second to last episode of 2015. In this episode I talk about why Remembrance Day is a difficult for me and I speak to Nick Dehod of the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada (Northern Alberta).
Links of interest for the Episode:
See you in two weeks!
Latest posts by Sean (see all)
- YEG MS Episode 23, “MS in History Part 2.” - August 18, 2017
- YEG MS Podcast Episode #22, “MS in History.” - August 8, 2017
- YEG MS Episode 21, “It’s been awhile and….Marijuana and Multiple Sclerosis?” - July 4, 2017
- YEG MS Episode 20; Fat Bikes 4 MS & Kevin Gest - January 30, 2017
- What works for one doesn’t work for all - January 11, 2017