On Sunday, September 22, 2013, seven bands will shake Pawn Shop Live to raise an estimated $10,000 for Edmonton residents with physical disabilities and the local post-polio support group.
Josh Sahunta, A Hundred Years, The McGowan Family Band, Young Progression, Basler Alone,Fear of the City and Death by Metal will do battle at the event. Brennan McFaul, Liam Copeland and Kent Hehr MLA will be on hand a judges, and comedian Danny Martinello the evening’s host. Bret ‘Hitman’ Hart, the spokesperson of March of Dimes’ Stroke Recovery Canada® program will make a special guest appearance.
All proceeds benefit March of Dimes Canada’s programs and services for children and adults with disabilities. Pennzoil is the presenting sponsor for Rock for Dimes fundraisers in 2013 to celebrate the collective passion Pennzoil and so many others have for the love of cars and the freedom that people derive from their automobiles.
Doors will open at 6:00pm on Sunday, September 22nd at Pawn Shop Live located at 10551 82nd Avenue NW. The event is open to the public. Tickets are $10 online or $15 at the door. For more information or to order tickets online visit www.rockfordimes.ca/edmonton or call 1-800-263-3463 ext. 7380.
Latest posts by Sean (see all)
- YEG MS Episode 23, “MS in History Part 2.” - August 18, 2017
- YEG MS Podcast Episode #22, “MS in History.” - August 8, 2017
- YEG MS Episode 21, “It’s been awhile and….Marijuana and Multiple Sclerosis?” - July 4, 2017
- YEG MS Episode 20; Fat Bikes 4 MS & Kevin Gest - January 30, 2017
- What works for one doesn’t work for all - January 11, 2017