MS Fitness Challenge: A feature about me on Everyday Health- Just over a week ago, I was contacted through Twitter by David Lyons. He is the author of the book, “David’s Goliath: Winning the Battle against All Odds,” about the way he has conquered MS after his diagnosis at the age of 47. As of writing this, I haven’t read the book but I will. He contacted me to ask if he could interview me for an article on Everyday Health. I agreed and the article was posted today. I would recommend looking at all of David’s articles on the Everyday Health. He has written numerous articles about Mser’s from all over who have fought the disease by committing to getting physically stronger. These articles and stories are featured to create awareness about David’s charity, “MS Fitness Challenge.” As a person with MS who believes in the power of exercise to combat the disease I would urge you to consider supporting this charity.
Don’t think Mser’s can be physically active? Check out this save by fellow MSer and professional goaltender Josh Harding of the Minnesota Wild from from Monday night:
Please check out the article, charity, and book.
Latest posts by Sean (see all)
- YEG MS Episode 20; Fat Bikes 4 MS & Kevin Gest - January 30, 2017
- What works for one doesn’t work for all - January 11, 2017
- YEG MS Episode 19- Exercise, Marriage, and Multiple Sclerosis - December 6, 2016
- Geomagnetic Disturbances & MS, volume 3 - December 1, 2016
- Fatbikes 4 MS 2017!! - November 29, 2016