MS Bike Tour- As I do most years, I will again be riding in the 2014 MS Bike Tour. The tour I ride in takes me from Leduc, Alberta to Camrose, Alberta and back. The route is roughly 180 km’s and the ride is usually a pretty good time. I’m actually hoping to run day 1 of this event in 2015. I will be joined by my wife, mother, father, a cousin, and friends. Despite having to endure an extremely sore behind for a few days after the ride, it is something I look forward to every year. The MS Bike Tour is scheduled for Saturday June 7th and Sunday June 8th and from the Ritchie Brothers Auctions to the Camrose Fair Grounds.
I find riding in the tour very empowering. Each year I seem to end up riding beside someone I don’t know who is another MSer. It is comforting to meet other with MS who are doing well while at the same time taking part in something that will help others. It is always a fantastic experience.
If you can spare it, I would really appreciate it if you sponsored my ride in this year’s MS Bike Tour. You can do so at:
I’ll see you out on the highway,
Latest posts by Sean (see all)
- YEG MS Episode 20; Fat Bikes 4 MS & Kevin Gest - January 30, 2017
- What works for one doesn’t work for all - January 11, 2017
- YEG MS Episode 19- Exercise, Marriage, and Multiple Sclerosis - December 6, 2016
- Geomagnetic Disturbances & MS, volume 3 - December 1, 2016
- Fatbikes 4 MS 2017!! - November 29, 2016