If you live in the Edmonton area, register now for the FATBIKES for MS event on February 14th, 2016, at 10am!
The event features a ride through the Edmonton River Valley and all the proceeds are in support of the MS Society of Canada. You can register now at eventbrite.ca. This is a great event that supports our community, so please support this event!
Latest posts by Sean (see all)
- YEG MS Podcast Episode #22, “MS in History.” - August 8, 2017
- YEG MS Episode 21, “It’s been awhile and….Marijuana and Multiple Sclerosis?” - July 4, 2017
- YEG MS Episode 20; Fat Bikes 4 MS & Kevin Gest - January 30, 2017
- What works for one doesn’t work for all - January 11, 2017
- YEG MS Episode 19- Exercise, Marriage, and Multiple Sclerosis - December 6, 2016