If you live in the Edmonton area register now for the FATBIKES 4 MS event on Sunday, February 5th, 2017, at 10am! This is the second annual event and this year you can register to win 2 nights at Big White!!
The event features a ride through the Edmonton River Valley and all the proceeds are in support of the MS Society of Canada. You can register now at eventbrite.ca. This is a great event that supports our community, so please support this event!
From the event website:
Enjoy our beautiful winter season in Edmonton’s River Valley as you take on the trails with fellow fatbike enthusiasts. The course includes a 10km loop and two checkstops, but why not try the challenge course or complete multiple laps!? Registration includes lunch, so do be sure to stop for a break and enjoy some beans and wieners with us!
But whether you are riding for a personal challenge, or for a friend or a family member, your participation is very important. Your involvment and dollars paid, raised or donated in this event help us fund programs and services for people affected by MS in our community, as well as help fund ground breaking MS research that bring us closer and closer to finding a cure for multiple sclerosis.
Latest posts by Sean (see all)
- YEG MS Episode 21, “It’s been awhile and….Marijuana and Multiple Sclerosis?” - July 4, 2017
- YEG MS Episode 20; Fat Bikes 4 MS & Kevin Gest - January 30, 2017
- What works for one doesn’t work for all - January 11, 2017
- YEG MS Episode 19- Exercise, Marriage, and Multiple Sclerosis - December 6, 2016
- Geomagnetic Disturbances & MS, volume 3 - December 1, 2016