Episode #6- YEG MS, part 2 with Neil Blue and controversy?- This is the second half of my conversation with Neil Blue. Neil pushes us into talking about some controversial subjects in the MS world; the Liberation Therapy (CCSVI) and Stem Cells. He also pushes me on how I handle my own MS. I thoroughly enjoyed this part of our conversation and I hope it is helpful to other MS Warriors. I also announce the date of the 2016 Really Long Run to End MS.
Links of interest for the Episode:
Next up in two weeks is my conversation part 2 of my conversation with Patricia Jahoofka, a fellow MS Warrior and spokesperson for the Johnson MS Bike (Leduc to Camrose).
Facebook: Really Long Run To End MS
Podcast (YEG MS): iTunes (or if you have an iPad or iPhone, subscribe using he Podcast app)
Latest posts by Sean (see all)
- YEG MS Episode 20; Fat Bikes 4 MS & Kevin Gest - January 30, 2017
- What works for one doesn’t work for all - January 11, 2017
- YEG MS Episode 19- Exercise, Marriage, and Multiple Sclerosis - December 6, 2016
- Geomagnetic Disturbances & MS, volume 3 - December 1, 2016
- Fatbikes 4 MS 2017!! - November 29, 2016